EOS MOVIE Plugin-E1 for Final Cut Pro is a software plug-in for Apple’s Final Cut Pro video editing software. The plugin aids the import of movies shot with EOS DSLR, speeding up the video editing workflow.
Main features of EOS MOVIE Plugin-E1 for Final Cut Pro include;
- Converting original EOS movie files into ProRes-format files at a high speed.
- Add reel name codes and time-code (time-stamp*1) as files are converted.
*1: Not compatible with the Generator Lock.
Changes in Version 1.1
- Support for EOS 60D added
- Shooting information for movies prior to conversion is now displayed in the [Log and Transfer] window.
The following shooting information is displayed:
1) Av (Aperture Value) (*)
2) Tv (Shutter Speed) (*)
3) ISO (*)
5) Focal Length
6) Camera Model Name
7) Camera Serial Number
*: Only displayed for movies captured in M mode (Manual Exposure).
- Compatible with multi-core CPUs providing faster movie conversion. (The level of improvement may vary depending on the computer environment.)
- EOS-1D Mark IV
- EOS 5D Mark II new firmware (v2.0.3 or later)
- EOS 5D Mark II old firmware (v1.2.4 or earlier)
- EOS 7D
- EOS 60D
*2: Standard Definition movies are not supported. For details, please see the instruction manual for EOS MOVIE Plugin-E1 for Final Cut ProFinal Cut Pro 7.0.2 and later
Final Cut Pro Compatibility;