EOS Utility is an application that brings together all of the functions required to communicate with the camera. Functions for downloading and displaying images, remote shooting, and camera control of each setting when an EOS DIGITAL camera is connected to a computer have been integrated.
It is linked with DIGITAL Photo Professional, ImageBrowser, Picture Style Editor, but the software has to be the latest version.
Please download the latest version of the software from here.
Digital Photo Professional (3.9.1 or later)
ZoomBrowser EX (6.6 or later)
ImageBrowser (6.6 or later)
Picture Style Editor (1.8 or later)
Changes with EOS Utility 2.9.0
- Added Camera support
Supports EOS 60D
- Added rating display function.
- New Automatically display Quick Preview window check box added to the [Basic Settings] in [Preferences].
Controlling the appearance of the quick preview window after downloading images or shooting remotely.
- RAW images can now be used with the overlaid display function.
- Peripheral illumination correction data for the EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM has been added.
- Lens peripheral illumination correction data available for Extender EF 1.4× III or the Extender EF 2× III.
- An issue with certain timer values not being able to be set for interval timer shooting has been fixed.
Technical support is no longer available for the following models when used with this version of EOS Utility:
EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS 10D, EOS 20D, EOS 20Da, EOS 5D, EOS 300D DIGITAL, EOS 350D DIGITAL, EOS-1D, EOS-1D Mark II, EOS-1D Mark II N, EOS-1Ds, EOS-1Ds Mark II (it is recommended to use EOS Utility 2.7 with these models)